Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

Nostalgia

This brings back so many memories. I remember being 11-12 years old and loving the Bunnykill series, always getting excited when I saw a new episode uploaded onto Newgrounds. I am now 17, and I have to say, I was surprised to see this in my Facebook feed when Newgrounds posted it on their page. I still love Bunnykill as much as I did 5 years ago. This is great. I can't wait to see the second part.

Thank you. :]

L.F.M L.F.M

That was kickass!

Very epic. I loved the fast-paced stick figure action. Even though the art wasn't the best, I still really enjoyed it. I give it a 10/10.

asdfmovie asdfmovie

Wow random as hell

Lol i loved it. Hope it gets the front page!!! :D

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

..?

There's a joke? I dont get it

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Nice.

B B C F. I got a Z+ =D I so happy =].

Dead Frontier: Night Two Dead Frontier: Night Two

Nice

It has great graphics and nice gameplay. But somethings missing i just don't know what. Because its good for one try but then I just don't wanna play it anymore until like the next day. But good job.

B0unc3 New Test Omg!!! B0unc3 New Test Omg!!!

Where did the original go?

Where did the original song go? The one heard at the menu of the game Rhythm Fireworks 2?

[Lost Shore] [Lost Shore]

This is nice

Sort of reminds me of the artist Lustmord. Except his pieces r much darker, which I prefer. But this is a nice piece. I especially like from 1:35 til the end.

Virtruvius1 responds:

I don't have a particular style (just messing with stuff) but will check him/her out!

Sunakt Sunakt

Damn squeek

I couldn't listen to it because the squeek really disturbed my ears. Lol. But the song sounded cool not paying attention to the squeek. GET RID OF THE SQUEEK!

THIS WAS TOTALLY BY ACCIDENT THIS WAS TOTALLY BY ACCIDENT

Lol

His nose+cheeks looks like a penis and 2 testis xD

Rozner responds:

thanks for that. everyone loves to look for a penis in pictures, huh?