Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

..?

There's a joke? I dont get it

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Nice.

B B C F. I got a Z+ =D I so happy =].

Dead Frontier: Night Two Dead Frontier: Night Two

Nice

It has great graphics and nice gameplay. But somethings missing i just don't know what. Because its good for one try but then I just don't wanna play it anymore until like the next day. But good job.

Defender - Arcade Game Defender - Arcade Game

DUDE NICE!

Very well made game. Its very addicting! I beat the game with a very sloppy order of towers! and I almost lost! Nice game! Thanks for the work you put into.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Soooo awsome

This is one of my most favorite flash games ever made! This is my song I hope you like it.

9---1---2---0---0---3---3---0-
24590-----9-1---3-2-1---9---9-
1---3-0--a---9-

Chainsaw the Children Chainsaw the Children

XD

XDXDXD OMFG LOL this is so funny.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

XD

This is hilarious. But I can't get past #24 I dont understand it. can someone please hep me?

SMO Arena Fighter SMO Arena Fighter

Awsome

I really lke ths game but there is one problem I MUST know. How do switch to weapons that you buy from the shop? I bought one of the shotguns and I can't use it! Well good game and yes MAKE A ONELINE MULTIPLAYER VERSION PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!! And someone tell me how to switch to dfferent weapons.

Project Validus: Survival Project Validus: Survival

awsome!!!

This game is one of the best flash games I have ever played! Kinda hard though but awsome!

Chrispington responds:

Glad you liked it

Frag Assault Frag Assault

To hard

I would say this is a really hard game. You should of made it so you dont have to press a key to pick up a weapon. This game is okay. Though its really hard.

ZT responds:

Sorry about the difficulty, glad you liked it anyways :)