Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

Nostalgia

This brings back so many memories. I remember being 11-12 years old and loving the Bunnykill series, always getting excited when I saw a new episode uploaded onto Newgrounds. I am now 17, and I have to say, I was surprised to see this in my Facebook feed when Newgrounds posted it on their page. I still love Bunnykill as much as I did 5 years ago. This is great. I can't wait to see the second part.

Thank you. :]

L.F.M L.F.M

That was kickass!

Very epic. I loved the fast-paced stick figure action. Even though the art wasn't the best, I still really enjoyed it. I give it a 10/10.

asdfmovie asdfmovie

Wow random as hell

Lol i loved it. Hope it gets the front page!!! :D

The Pirate Collab The Pirate Collab

Wow

I thought that was awesome! Unlike the other people. I hope to see more like this from you guys! KEEP IT UP!

Bertn responds:

Thanks for the review! :D

Redness Precedence Redness Precedence

That was pretty cool

I liked how you added voices and a different style to madness. I also liked the artwork you put on the characters. Can't wait for the 2nd ep to come out.

Keep it up!

Alpha-Nuva responds:

o, hai zappy. took you long enough.

A great stick fight A great stick fight

.....?

Lmao... That was really retarded.

Pineapples Pineapples

Waffles

LMAO its been a while since i saw a retarded animation using the mortal kombat theme XD that was great man make more!

Battlepark Battlepark

That...

Was too hilariously gruesome. Awesome job.

Hunt of the Shoopacabra Hunt of the Shoopacabra

Duuuude.

That was too hilarious. I laughed at just about everything. I love how you made jokes out of everything and, for no reason, Made a lemon head and the 2 emo bears XD that was rad! Oh and dude. Do u live in boulder creek?! Cause i saw that thing in the background! Please PM or respond to this review and tell me! PWEESE!

Alpha-Nuva responds:

Boulder Creek is a parodied name of a hospital I live near, (which I also plan to parody in a future animation).

Awesomefield Awesomefield

DUDE!!!!

THAT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!! Awesomely funny awesome man. That was freakin crazy maaaan. How did u do it maaaaaan.